Quackers Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quackers Forums!

The Official Quackers Game Forums!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr Peckle
Quackers Founder
Quackers Founder
Mr Peckle

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Rules   Rules Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:00 am

Here are the Rules for the Official Quackers Forum:

Swearing/Flameing

Swearing:
Please don't try to get around these swearing filters by putting symbols or stars insted of letters, you must never say a swear word. Don't even say lighter ones that you might not consider to be a swear word, as these milder ones can be offencive to other people.

Flaming:
Flaming is a fancy word for been mean and cussing, flaming could be when you call somone stupid, or somthing that isn't really nice. This is not tolerated, as well as swearing, and you could be in for a ban .

Advertising
Do not advertise on these forums, even if you are advertising another site that may not be property of yours, please do not link to any other sites. But, you may put pictures, or videos in posts, if you wish.

Personal Infomation
Do not give away ANY personal infomation, you don't know who is at the other side of a computer, a grown man could be your best friend on the other side, but don't tell anyone any personal infomation on these forums. These infos can include: City, town, village name, House number, Telephone number, Credit card numbers. And any others that you wouldn't tell a random stranger.

The use of personal messaging
Personal messaging is allowed here, but none of the above and belows rules are any different. Personal Messaging (Pm) is fine to use in a safe way, if you need to contact a moderator or admin about a problem forums, please use the forum entiled 'Forum help' if it is private or you don't want it known to other you may pm it. Remember that an admin can always trace pm so watch out!

Asking to be a mod!
Only Quackers staff can be mods.

Double Posting
Double posting is when a forumer posts twice, one after the other. If you could not do this, as it can be used to boost your posts

Grammar & Minimum Words
If you could use good grammar on the forums that would be great!
If you make a post, it must have 3 or more words, not like 'oh yeah lol' but somthing like 'Yes, I know that' would be better
Back to top Go down
http://quackersgame.wordpress.com
Mr Peckle
Quackers Founder
Quackers Founder
Mr Peckle

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules   Rules Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:39 am

Example of breaking rules:

1) Swearing: Not doing.
2) Flaming: "Shut up, it's not like YOU know."
3) Advertising: "Awesome site: domain.com"
4) Personal Info: Yes, I live at 31 avenue.
5) Bad Pm: ...
6) Asking mod: Can I be a mod, I'll be good.
7) Double posting: "Um, okay" "um, actually I'm not sure..."
8 )Grammar/words: ya k
Back to top Go down
http://quackersgame.wordpress.com

Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quackers Forums! :: Rules-
Jump to: